Mr. Rahil Nuwal
Mr. Rahil Nuwal is full-time corporate experience in the areas of Supply chain and Information Technology.
Concentrated on improving overall Customer Experience. Digital Transformation Catalyst at Solar Industries India Limited. Has developed strategy & developed replenishment model for Solar. An avid follower of new initiatives and technologies. Is actively involved in ideation phase of many start-up initiatives.
Has global exposure of different regions – Singapore, UAE, Australia & US. Specialised in Marketing from NYU and Financial Markets & Management from S P Jain Global Management School.
Mr. Shailesh Kumar
Practice Head SAP
• A result-oriented professional graduated from IIT, Dhanbad offering nearly 24 years of a successful career with diverse roles distinguished by commended performance in SAP Delivery. SAP Sales, Business Growth, Projects Management, IT Services Delivery, IT Infrastructure.
• Past Service Tenure with, TCS, IBM, Accenture, Vedanta Resources, Gujarat Ambuja Cements.
Key Strength Areas -
• Extending relevant business information from productive SAP applications and all external data sources to be integrated, transformed and consolidated in SAP ECC, HANA implementation & modelling.
• Possess skills in mentoring and motivating individuals towards maximizing productivity as well as in forming cohesive team environments
• Expertise in providing consultancy services for developing organizational processes, framework and methodology for the clients
• Excellence in managing large teams right from requirements through design, implementation & deployment
• Extensive experience in executing full life-cycle development projects; ramped up projects within time, budget & quality parameters, as per project management & best practice guidelines
• Adapt at handling a large team for managing multiple global and domestic projects with ability to meet project deadlines.
An effective leader with proven capabilities in leading teams during the project phase, training & guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team
Mr. Sujit Khochre
Director – Microsoft Practice
A qualified, trained and seasoned IT Professional, having 19+ years of rich and insightful experience, including over 8 years of International (USA, Far East, Gulf) and cross culture experience, involved in Management/Leadership of Software Solution Projects Implementation Support and Migration, gaining expertise in Program Management, Project Lifecycle Mangement, Relation Management, Service Delivery Management and Team Management.
Key Strength Areas -
• Program & Project Delivery Management
• Requirement Analysis & Solution Design
• Solution Development
• Client Satisfaction & Relation Management
• Quality Assurance & Process Improvement
• Pre-Sales Management
• Technology Innovation and Competency Building