Mr. Subir Mookherji
Mr. Subir Mookherji is working as Group CIO having experience of entire Business Technology operations with key focus on Business KPI and Business enabler through Information Technology and Enterprise Application Software (SAP, etc) by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
He believe in effective communication & team leadership with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. He has learned the various business processes related to sales, marketing, customer relationship management, service management, finance, HRM, production management, budgeting & forecasting, master data management, risk management, etc of various industries like Manufacturing, FMCG, Shared Services, Real Estate, Steel, Engineering, Cement, Trading, Mining, EPC, etc . during my work in various multi-cultural organization of Asia Pacific, South Asia, Australia and Europe.
Having experience of Business Transformation and Change Management; Digital (SMAC – Social, Mobility, Analytic & Cloud) Transformation, Business Analytics, Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF) He is passionate and involved in collaborative project to build the framework of interoperable Internet of Everything (IoT). He strongly believe in people empowerment through development, collaboration & Engagement. He is more keen and involved in education of unprivileged children to make the country better than what it is.
Dr. Vivek Pandey
Dr. Vivek Pandey has repeatedly delivered exceptional business growth, managed Multi-million P&L accounts, instrumental in joint ventures/ alliances & turnarounds, and delivered innovative services and solutions to both clients and organization in last 27 years in IT Industry.
He manages Global Delivery Center at AG Technologies India and growing practices across SAP ERP, Software Delivery (Microsoft, Java, Oracle & Mainframe technologies), Digital, Big Data, IoT, Cloud, Analytics and Mobility platform. He has extensive expertise in developing win-win and unorthodox propositions while delivering organic growth through innovative business models.
He has worked across various geographies-India, ASEAN, Middle East, America and Europe under various roles and initiatives.
Vivek is PhD in Business Administration, Engineering Graduate with Masters in Financial Management.
Under his guidance AG Technologies has achieved the highest IT delivery maturity recognitions like CMMi Level 5, ISO 9001 & ISO 27001, Six Sigma and others. Prior to this he has worked with various IT companies such TCG Software, Syntel Software and Datamatics Technologies and played key management roles, led many international projects.
Mr. Rahil Nuwal
Mr. Rahil Nuwal is full-time corporate experience in the areas of Supply chain and Information Technology.
Concentrated on improving overall Customer Experience. Digital Transformation Catalyst at Solar Industries India Limited. Has developed strategy & developed replenishment model for Solar. An avid follower of new initiatives and technologies. Is actively involved in ideation phase of many start-up initiatives.
Has global exposure of different regions – Singapore, UAE, Australia & US. Specialised in Marketing from NYU and Financial Markets & Management from S P Jain Global Management School.
Mr. Saikat Sarkar
Mr. Saikat Sarkar have a career spanning over 30 years in which I have held positions in prominent IT companies in India .I have manged portfolios in Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Project Management and Delivery Management.
I specialize in client engagement strategy and life-time value optimization through multiple functions of Sales,, Account Management and Delivery.
In my previous assignments I have also discharged a responsibility of managing the P&L of multi-million dollar accounts. Have extensive experience of managing complex engagements.
Mr. Shailesh Kumar
Practice Head SAP
• A result-oriented professional graduated from IIT, Dhanbad offering nearly 24 years of a successful career with diverse roles distinguished by commended performance in SAP Delivery. SAP Sales, Business Growth, Projects Management, IT Services Delivery, IT Infrastructure.
• Past Service Tenure with, TCS, IBM, Accenture, Vedanta Resources, Gujarat Ambuja Cements.
Key Strength Areas -
• Extending relevant business information from productive SAP applications and all external data sources to be integrated, transformed and consolidated in SAP ECC, HANA implementation & modelling.
• Possess skills in mentoring and motivating individuals towards maximizing productivity as well as in forming cohesive team environments
• Expertise in providing consultancy services for developing organizational processes, framework and methodology for the clients
• Excellence in managing large teams right from requirements through design, implementation & deployment
• Extensive experience in executing full life-cycle development projects; ramped up projects within time, budget & quality parameters, as per project management & best practice guidelines
• Adapt at handling a large team for managing multiple global and domestic projects with ability to meet project deadlines.
An effective leader with proven capabilities in leading teams during the project phase, training & guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team
Mr. Sujit Khochre
Director – Microsoft Practice
A qualified, trained and seasoned IT Professional, having 19+ years of rich and insightful experience, including over 8 years of International (USA, Far East, Gulf) and cross culture experience, involved in Management/Leadership of Software Solution Projects Implementation Support and Migration, gaining expertise in Program Management, Project Lifecycle Mangement, Relation Management, Service Delivery Management and Team Management.
Key Strength Areas -
• Program & Project Delivery Management
• Requirement Analysis & Solution Design
• Solution Development
• Client Satisfaction & Relation Management
• Quality Assurance & Process Improvement
• Pre-Sales Management
• Technology Innovation and Competency Building