Fast Moving Consumer Goods
The Consumer and Industrial Goods industry faces numerous challenges due to volatility in global markets, intense competition, cost pressures, changing business models, and ever changing expectations of consumers. However, amidst these challenges lie many opportunities that are largely led by technological advancements.
Areas of focus:
- Intense competition and pressure to reduce costs
- Pressure to innovate and accelerate new product development
- Proliferation of connected devices
- Managing geopolitical risks
- Preserving brand integrity
- Stricter global regulatory compliance requirements
- Need for agile IT that keeps pace with changing business requirements
- Supply chain flexibility with better transparency and traceability
- Shortage of skilled resources to manage complex supply chain processes
- Mergers, acquisitions, breakups and spin-offs
- Better informed consumers and change in patterns of how they interact with the brand
- Capture micro-demographic shifts to create additional opportunities
The Consumer and Industrial Goods companies are increasingly focusing on how to use new technologies to boost brand engagement and improve performance levels to foster revenue growth. Companies are evaluating technologies to differentiate their business – Cloud, Enterprise Mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), Social Media, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Product and Portfolio Management, PLM, Value Chain Planning tools, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Spend Analytics, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), New ERP functionality, Security solutions, CRM, Asset Management, Modern Marketing processes and solutions, and Modern Supply Chain solutions, Distribution and Omni-channel, among others.
Consumer and Industrial Goods companies choose AG Technologies to help them reduce time to market and costs, improve control of manufacturing operations, and deliver superior experiences to customers. Towards the mission of technologies for a better world, leading manufacturing companies partner with us to make manufacturing smarter, build connected supply chains and develop intelligent products.
Why Choose AG Technologies
- Better visibility of the manufacturing floor and accurate forecasting
- Better capacity planning
- Consolidated view & management of product portfolio
- Engaging and communicating with customers across multiple channels
- Adhering to global trade compliance requirements
- Supply Chain integrity and transparent reporting
- Better collaborate with partners/suppliers and manage their performance
- Listening and responding to sentiments of people that matter the most
- Enabling connected devices infrastructure – plant floor, supply chain, retail, last mile
- Access to real-time data – consumers, supply chain, machinery, trade promotion spending, sales, etc.