Enterprises need continued focus on improving productivity and operational efficiency. While product flow and customer service are important, so is compliance with environment, health, and safety regulations.AG Technologies enhances the supply chain ecosystem of chemical, bulk material, and specialty chemical manufacturers. We replace legacy planning systems with advanced supply chain technology. It provides better visibility into raw materials, co-products, manufacturing facilities, distribution networks, and stocking locations. We identify capacity constraints while maximizing asset utilization across the chemical manufacturing landscape.
Our supply chain solutions enable collaborative demand planning and scheduling. Traceability enables prompt response to unforeseen events and disruptions across the supply chain. Our accelerators incorporate multi-tier demand prioritization logic across supply planning and order promising. It facilitates consensus planning, aggregate planning, campaign (product wheel) planning, push production, tank scheduling, and comprehensive safety stock modeling. While AG Technologies BI streamlines reporting and analytics, Advanced Business Planning incorporates processes for the industry using SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
AG Technologies helps Chemical manufacturers to:
- Automate trade processes
- Customer Relationship Management
- Adopt modeling and advanced analytics for sustainable growth
- Synchronize production and distribution to rationalize replenishment and manage demand
- Enable secure interface with state and federal systems for smooth import/export
- Improve demand planning and forecasting to avoid stock-out and minimize the cost of order fulfillment
- Centralize planning to accelerate turnaround and eliminate non-value-added activities across the planning cycle
- Ensure sustainability across the business process portfolio including business planning, supply chain execution, sourcing, and procurement