Application Management & Support
Save up to 40% on support costs and enhance your SAP investment
We can support you efficiently and relevantly in your field. Reliable, expert SAP support services are essential to help you maintain system stability and ensure optimal performance, day in, day out. It is even more important that those services are tailored to your industry. We currently support ‘business as usual’ for customers in over 20 countries.
Why choose SAP support services from AG Technologies?
The AG Technologies Difference: Focus – Experience – Partnership – Results
- Efficient and knowledgeable support that is relevant to your industry.
- A complete portfolio of SAP support expertise. We understand the complexities of managing an SAP landscape.
- We save many of our customers up to 40% on support costs.
- We are a fully certified SAP Partner of Expertise who can help you troubleshoot, maintain and enhance the efficiency of your SAP solution.
- Simplified, streamlined support, resolving incidents and queries quickly and efficiently.
- 24/7/365 global availability.
- Transparent pricing and flexible contracts without any lock-in.
If you choose to work with AG Technologies, you will be supported by a team of senior SAP consultants with many years’ SAP and industry experience. We promote a culture of continual learning, so our highly skilled consultants are focused and always on top of the latest and greatest developments at SAP. Our aim is great results for you.
The last thing you need when you have a complex support issue is an equally complex support contract. We’ll give you a flat rate price across all our SAP support services and will be with you all the way. No hidden fees, no ‘administration charges’ or top up costs, and absolutely no unnecessary optional extras. Just a straightforward partnership agreement, with no lock-in, that covers you for whatever you need, whenever you need it, including critical issues and emergencies.
What support services are covered by AG Technologies?
- Change Request Management.
- SAP System Monitoring and EarlyWatch Alerts.
- 24/7/365 SAP Application Management Support.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- SAP OSS Support Management.
- SLA Reporting.