Migration and Upgrade
For some customers an SAP upgrade is simply a stepping stone to achieving more business value from a current SAP investment. For others, the SAP upgrade is seen as a building block for a whole new system expansion into other functional areas. Whichever path you take, it is our job to perform your upgrade as quickly and painlessly as possible.
AG Technologies certified consultants can help to successfully deliver your upgrade using best-practice methodologies that are fast, efficient, low cost and tailored to your individual SAP landscape. Since it is often difficult to gauge the impact of an upgrade on your existing environment we will work with you to provide accurate estimates of the costs and effort involved, including project duration, downtime and the impact on other systems.
We’ll also help you to understand the road map, architecture and technological impact of the upgrade, and provide good understanding of what transitional services and operational support services are required.
AG Technologies Services include:
- Assistance in developing a sound business case for the SAP upgrade.
- Providing the right team of experts that offer the experience needed to gain true business benefits from the upgrade.
- Equipping our consultants with the very best tools to accelerate your upgrade implementation and to mitigate risk.
- Proven methodologies, proprietary tools and highly experienced people to address every aspect of your project; from application security, technology, project management, functional scope, design and business process re-engineering to infrastructure, architecture, platform upgrades and learning and change management.
- Our team of consultants have a wealth of knowledge in estimating and delivering SAP upgrades on time and to budget. Regardless of whether the upgrade is purely technical or is a highly complex functional expansion, whether it involves decommissioning workarounds and process circumventions, or whether it requires the implementation and roll-out of new modules — we have the methodology, tools and people to deliver.