Use SAP Business Planning & Consolidation to shave weeks off your financial close
Are you one of the many organisations still using spreadsheets and emails to do your planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidations? If so, you’ll be familiar with the headaches that come with having to deal with a long, error-prone budget and close cycle. With SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) it doesn’t have to be that way. SAP BPC helps manage the planning process and ensures that the process is based upon complete, up-to-date financial and operational data.
With SAP BPC you execute to plan, understand risk factors and have the financial resources budgeted to support all initiatives. This means you can free up time for more strategic activities that can grow your business. The software combines planning, budgeting and forecasting capabilities with management and legal consolidation functionality in a single application, so you can shorten budget cycle time, close the books faster and ensure compliance with regulatory and financial standards.
Why Choose SAP BPC?
- Access reliable corporate data.
- Streamline business planning and consolidation.
- Save days or weeks with a fast and compliant close, and get a full view of your financial landscape.
- Improve forecasting accuracy and scenario planning.
- Align operational plans with corporate goals, initiatives and metrics.
- Ensure users can own and modify common processes without IT assistance.
- Increase business user productivity with access to Microsoft Office.
- Minimise business and compliance risk with transparent financial and management reporting.